Replies

• pinkpascal
    pinkpascal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WingPotion5967 I'm a griffindor :)
  • elysianashes
    Options
    RainBlood401 - Slytherin here :P

Really ticked off right now because the Wizard's Duel hasn't been working since a few hours after I joined... which was just yesterday morning!

Silly question - what all can you do on there once you've gone through the story? Wizard's Duel and make potions... what else?
  • pinkpascal
    Options
    i'm stuck on the forbidden corridor chapter i can't cast the spell. Any suggestions how to do it?
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I was a beta tester, got bored of it after a few days and haven't been back. Can't even remember my username now...something about a rook.
  • elysianashes
    Options
    i'm stuck on the forbidden corridor chapter i can't cast the spell. Any suggestions how to do it?
    Depends on what you mean by "can't cast it"... Are you typing/clicking the correct letters in the order that the little light hits them?
  • pinkpascal
    Options
    Depends on what you mean by "can't cast it"... Are you typing/clicking the correct letters in the order that the little light hits them?

yeah but nothing is happening :(
  • elysianashes
    Options
    Try a diff browser maybe?