Fab Ab machine....HELP!

Hi

Am wondering if anyone can help...do you know they Fab Ab Machines you stand on and the plate shakes?? Does anyone know if they have a proper name as it doesnt come up when i type it in or if you can track ure calories on it,.the one at my gym doesnt track calories so don't know how much i burned on it..?

Replies

• Vibrating plates SJ x
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    were you just standing on it or where you using it in some way where you were standing on it while it was vibrating in addition to exercising? Standing on a vibrating plate is not the same as exercise.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,903 Member
    Vibration alone does nothing. Exercising on one with weight does improve strength better. But fat loss.................nope.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Hi

Am wondering if anyone can help...do you know they Fab Ab Machines you stand on and the plate shakes?? Does anyone know if they have a proper name as it doesnt come up when i type it in or if you can track ure calories on it,.the one at my gym doesnt track calories so don't know how much i burned on it..?

do you mean the "power plate" x
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Thanks for all replies...nothing works no matter what I type but if I don't burn fat then that might be why?! Did do some excersize on it mind you!