30DS 24 days in Progress With Pics

Options
Jenjaz1910
Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
Ok I am 24 days into 30DS and am really impressed with my side and back progress, so thought I would upload my pics (never shown anybody my before pics before EKKK) apologies for the horrendous undies!!! first goal gift to myself is to buy new 1's lol

I have only lost 2.3lbs but have lost about 15 inches in total :)

FRONT: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 18 & Day 24)

zooqx.jpg

SIDE: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 23 straight after a workout) & Day 24)

1zfsod2.jpg

BACK: (Day 1, Day 8, Day 18 & Day 24)

6scqys.jpg

Hope this works?!?!

Jen x

Replies

• katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the inspiration I just finished day 6. Great Motivation!!!!!!!!
  • gemmabarr91
    Options
    well done, looking great!! :)
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done! I'm on day 17 today, and my results are nowhere near this awesome!
    You've inspired me to go get on with it now!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look awesome Jen!!! x

11687007.png
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    Thank You :) 6 more days of 30DS then onto the next one to get me bikini ready for August 7th lol x
  • bangersnmash90
    Options
    Wow that's great progress, you can really see your body changing :). Keep it up girl!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    Thank you everybody :) x
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Look at your back!!! That's so awesome! You'll be rockin' that bikini before you know it. Just KEEP IT UP!!!!
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Your back looks awesome! I hope my results are as great as yours... I finished day 1 this morning.
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    Thank you everybody, I'm really pleased with my back most just need the front to catch up lol but if I've done this in 24 days so goodness knows what I can do in the next 110 days :) x
  • MrsAmySchoener
    Options
    Way to go!!

So for your next 110 days you can do P90X like Radradradrad and I ;) wink wink! :flowerforyou:
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    I can't afford P90X :( it looks awesome tho!! I've got no more trouble zones, banish fat boost metabolism, ripped in 30, 6W6P & killer buns & thighs to keep me going lol x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!