30 Day Shred May 2012 - who's in?

Options
Hey everyone! I'm interested in starting up the 30 Day Shred in May, and was wondering if anyone was interested in joining me on the journey? I had started it before but due to lack of motivation, I gave up on it rather quickly. I want to finish it!

If you're interested, let me know! If I can get more than 15 people in, I'll make a group. Thanks! xx

Replies

• minnie_me19
    Options
    i think that would be fun. i bought the dvd months ago and haven't even opened it yet haha.
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    I would love to! :) I hope you get enough people, a group challenge would be so fun!
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am doing it now, but if all goes well I may take it up again in May.
  • springlenner
    springlenner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, started this week. On day 3... need some motivation to keep going. I don't have a scales at the moment but guessing 150lbs, I'm 5'5'. I was on vacation last week and my stomach in a bikini was not a pretty sight. Drastic action required :-)
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Well for everyone who is interested, would you rather start on April 29th [Sunday] or May 1st, 2012 [Tuesday]?
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    Options
    Bump!
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm in. I just ordered it today, but probably will not get around to starting until end of the month.
  • melissa35knoxville
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michaels 30day shred is that the one you are referring 2? I have done it off and on for a while havent noticed a huge diff but mayb cause wasnt doing it steady everyday for a full 30 days. I may try again
  • chrisraem
    chrisraem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in..I think itll give me the extra motivation I need to stick with it....excited:-)
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Ordered it the other day and it should be here Saturday :D
  • brielihar
    Options
    Let's do this thing!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    Options
    Need 6 more people and I'll be making the group!!
  • mandeeadair
    Options
    I'm in.. I've done this before and I loved it. I did it with my sister before and the extra motivation to keep up with her helped. I'm good with any start date :)!.
  • amyhlane
    amyhlane Posts: 9
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm in - happy to start either day but will only be doing it 3 or 4 days a week. Finishing up level 3 at the moment but want to go back to the start and do it again.
  • cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Ugh, ME! I am in. I got the DVD, did it once, and then said forget it! But I have been eager to start again. So I am in and I am thinking May 1st as a start :)
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!!!
  • itsnevrenough
    Options
    I'm in. Just ordered mine yesterday. Will be out of town until the 30th of April. May 1 will be perfect for me!
  • countrywildflower
    countrywildflower Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    im doing it now, but would love to do it again
  • sammyjeanp
    Options
    I'll do it! Starting May 1st is best for me