I need friends on MFP to keep me motivated!

Options
I am 26 years old 5'3" tall and weigh around 180 pounds (going to weigh myself officially in the morning). I used to weigh a little over 200 pounds and lost almost 80 through diet and exercise and now I've gained almost all of it back. I really want to get healthy again but I'm surrounded by people with really bad eating habits so I need online friends who can help me stay on track. Please send me a friend request if you need motivation and support too!

Replies

• ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will be a support mfp buddy!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!!! I'm 34 and need to lose quite a bit myself, I could use all the support friends I can get!!!
  • gizz1970
    gizz1970 Posts: 20
    Options
    Pick yourself up dust yourself off and try again.
  • amanda1981sj
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31, 5'2" and currently at 189lbs. When I started in February I was 217lbs. Not a happy camper! I have also lost weight before and ended up gaining it back. MFP is, so far, the best tool I've used to keep motivated and on track!
    I'll add you :)
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm also looking for some mfp buddies for some motivation and support so please feel free to add me.

Thanks
  • lmk5
    lmk5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Need motivation too. Going in my second week and feel like I'm
    falling off the wagon the last couple days. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • de2brown
    de2brown Posts: 33
    Options
    i need some motivational buddddies too! :)
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 30. I currently weigh 271. I have done the roller coaster of weight loss and gain for the last 10 years. This is my last ditch effort. If I can't make it stick I am going to resort to looking into surgery. I have mild degeneration in 3 discs in my back, my hips hurt, my legs hurt, and I cannot keep up with my kids. I am looking to lose about 95 more pounds.
  • authaines
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started this 3 days ago and am needing supportive people around me :)
  • kaz1106
    kaz1106 Posts: 3
    Options
    fell free to add me im only on my 3rd day and really need friends to keep me motivated x
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love encouraging my friends on MFP.
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    anyone may add me as well I am almost 32 and have a little over 40 lbs to lose to get to my dream weight