I need some friends!

Options
Hi, everyone. My name's Alyssa, and I'm 18. I'm at 153 lbs and am 5'3". My goal weight for now is 130, but I'll reassess when I get there.

I'm not new to myfitnesspal. I started at 164 in January, got down about 7 pounds, and then lost track after the first month and a half. My friends have stopped too! :(

I'm starting up again! Hopefully I won't stop again. I need some friends who can keep me accountable because I don't think I could do it for myself lol. Please don't hesitate to add me. :)

Replies

• myjoi98
    myjoi98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot older than you (smile) but I will suport you!
  • mybiketrip
    mybiketrip Posts: 239
    Options
    Hi, everyone. My name's Alyssa, and I'm 18. I'm at 153 lbs and am 5'3". My goal weight for now is 130, but I'll reassess when I get there.

I'm not new to myfitnesspal. I started at 164 in January, got down about 7 pounds, and then lost track after the first month and a half. My friends have stopped too! :(

I'm starting up again! Hopefully I won't stop again. I need some friends who can keep me accountable because I don't think I could do it for myself lol. Please don't hesitate to add me. :)

Hey, I'll add you. Keep at it! Goodluck!
  • AlyssaHan
    AlyssaHan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Haha, age is not an issue with me! I know I'm in a minority age group. I'll support you too!
  • AlyssaHan
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you. Keep at it! Goodluck!

Thanks!
  • LaxJac
    LaxJac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me, happy to provide support. JAC
  • carapunkiedread
    carapunkiedread Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just started myself about 3 weeks ago & finding it easier with support so add me if you want!!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi Alyssa,

Welcome back to MFP :) I've recently re-joined as well.

Will add you now,

xx
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to this as well(20 days) and would be more than happy to support you.
  • 75126donna
    Options
    I just started yesterday.. Hope I can do it.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey anyone who needs it they can add me,we all need support.

"Let your haters be your motivators"
  • AlyssaHan
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I'll add everyone who hadn't added me yet! We can all do it!! :)
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    would be glad to help you. I have a granddaughter close to your age. If you don't mind a grandmother as a friend. I've been on MFP for 200 + day. Its the best place to lose the weight.