Best work lunches?

Options
13»

Replies

• stacy_roelfs
    stacy_roelfs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I buy Michelina's meals at Walmart and Target. You can microwave them in only a couple of minutes and they cost between $1 and $1.30 each. Most have anywhere from 250 to 350 calories. Lots of varieties, too!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    ?Sodium
  • stacy_roelfs
    stacy_roelfs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sodium is 400-800 depending on the meal
  • LaurieB5578
    LaurieB5578 Posts: 1,297
    Options
    bump
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    We had a little breakfast luncheon pot luck thing going here at work today and my coworker brought in ingredients to make a salad. It was SOOOOOOOO good!! It had romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta cheese and cucumbers. Then she made the dressing which was 2TB olive oil, 3 limes, salt and pepper and oregano. I'm not a huge salad fan but I just can't stop thinking about it all day!! :sad:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad on a small baguette with your fave veggies. :smile:
  • TheNatKitchen
    TheNatKitchen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i'm a wap fanatic......and smart and delicious wraps with olive oil is definately DELICIOUS.... very good for u too the one i have has 13 grams of fiber 90 calories and then i put some all natural turkey breast on it with a slice of cheese lettuce and tomatos....either mustard or plain :bigsmile:

i am OBSESSED with Smart & Delicious tortillas! The ones I get are 80 cal and 12 g fiber. I keep a packager of those, a carton of egg beaters, some fat free cheese, and salsa in the fridge at work for breakfast burritos. They are super low cal and keep me full for hours. :)