NSV..1day and 5days after baby

Options
kentlass
kentlass Posts: 326 Member
i lost 50lbs prior to getting pregnant and gained 22lbs during my pregnancy...i kept running up until the last few weeks and then just walked, these are my post baby pics!

1day after having my son:
1daypp.jpg

this is yesterday at 5days post partum:
5dayspp.jpg

keeping up with exercise and diet was the BEST thing i could have done!

Replies

• amyhlane
    amyhlane Posts: 9
    Options
    That is amazing! I finally lost my baby weight and my baby is 9 months old! Good job Mama!
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! You look great!
  • gracey2521
    Options
    I don't plan on having a kid anytime soon, but when I do I will definitely keep up with the exercise! You are very inspirational =]
  • samthomason
    samthomason Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You seriously just inspired me!! I'm trying to gain muscle and will probably have another baby in a year or so and I hope I can look like you next time around!!! Wowza.
  • cluffgirl
    cluffgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow! That is great! I am trying to loose all the weight I gained from the first 2 kids before we try for our third. I have been a little nervous about what will happen once I get pregnant again, but seeing your pic ONE DAY after having your baby makes me want to keep up with the diet and exercise while pregnant! Sheesh!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I always wondered if you could run pregnant! You look fabulous.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Losing the rest of my baby weight right now...One baby is 24 (and has a baby of her own) and the other baby is 20. Better late than never I always say! Congratulations!
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    Awesome!!! I always wondered if you could run pregnant! You look fabulous.

a friend of mine ran the rock & roll marathon at 6 mth pg....as long as you are in shape its possible to keep it up.

WTG OP ! , you look awesome and congrats on your new baby :)
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous mama!! Congrats to you and you're family :) You're a great reminder that if and when I have another child I'm exercising up until I'm medically advised not too! lol :)
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Amen! I swam a mile the day my son was born. Did spin 2 days earlier. Unfortunately, me before preg doesn't look as good as you after preg! But at least I had only 5 lbs baby weight to work off before getting back to my interrupted goal. Too bad the scales gone UP since then :grumble: but we've had some unexpected bumps that have kept me out of a gym for 10 months.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I've gained 17.5 pounds so far & I'm 5 months pregnant - I haven't been exercising but somehow I've not gained too much. I do a lot of running around after my toddler so that might have something to do with it. I'm hoping to not gain anymore weight in the next few months.
    Well done to you - you look fantastic & yes, if only I looked like that before I fell pregnant I'd be happy :smile:
    I should have kept up my personal training sessions but with working, studying & watching a 2yo I just haven't had the energy.
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! and is that the bundle of joy I spy in the background of the first pic? baby feet!!!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Wow, you're amazing!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    If I could only turn back time...I'd do what you've done!! You look incredible!! :happy:
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow. How can you just have a baby? You look amazing.
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! and is that the bundle of joy I spy in the background of the first pic? baby feet!!!

haha it is indeed!

for those unsure about exercising in pregnancy, with my first two i was told not to...but i did alot of research and it's fine to do whatever you were doing pre-preg as long as you feel comfortable!

just can't wait to get back to exercising again now though...hubby has gotten strict and put me on exercise rest for minimum 3weeks! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!