Woman Seeking Women

Options
Bet that turned some heads. :laugh:
I am a happily married woman who is looking for other women to support and be supported by. Sorry, fellas but because I am a happily married woman I only want to communicate with other women on here. Married guys I'm sure you understand.
I am 195 pounds today and looking to get down to 130. I know it's going to take some hard work but I am past my breaking point. So, who's with me?

Replies

• Sherrys518
    Sherrys518 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im with you... Im 236 and looking to be 130. would love to be your buddy on here. I up for the support and giving support!
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I don't have much to lose, only about 10-15 lbs but I already lost 10 and gained some back....it's not easy!! I am pretty determined to look good in a bikini this summer.....so hopefully I can do it this time!! This website is a great inspiration!!!
  • SabKab16
    SabKab16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Totally grabbed my attention! haha...

Maybe you'd like to join our little group... p90x starting april 18th... I know its the 19th today, but you can still join in. You'll get support and we'll be weighing in once a week as well...

If you'd like to lose a lot of weight, and are willing to do hardcore workouts... Try p90x or insanity. =)

If you arent interested in that, there are a lot of other groups with tons of members, which you might like better =)
  • JessyJanePapworth
    JessyJanePapworth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I am 220 pounds and I want to be 130...
  • Scindy97
    Scindy97 Posts: 6
    Options
    Now that is funny! I couldn't believe what I read (topic) and just HAD to know. LOL

I guess I'm also a woman seeking women. :laugh:

I'm currently 173 and looking to get under 130; I'll even take 129.

I've done the diet/exercise coaster since 2002 and I just need to buckle down and stop complaining that I'm too tired, blah, blah, blah...

I'd gladly be your support system.
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey!

I almost have the same goal. I'm around 182 now at the start and I'm hoping to get down to 130 (potentially 120 but we'll see when we get there).

friend request coming your way!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    OMG! I thought to myself "oh NO they DIDN'T!" Great attention grabber lol

Add me if you would like. I have been active on here consistently for almost 4 months and am currently blogging about my lower carb lifestyle. :)
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Ok, I looked :laugh:

You can add me. I'm very supportive to my friends.
  • BeckyD
    BeckyD Posts: 3
    Options
    have been a member for a while, but just started using this site regularly in the past two weeks. I have tried EVERYTHING, and i do mean everything to lose weight, HCG, atkins, south beach, weight watchers. they all work as long as youre a member and paying $$. my best friend from high school decided that we couldn't shell out the $ anymore and would try this site to "encourge each other" so far i have lost 6 lbs, but you always do the first week. next week will be my real loss. we would love to have you included in our thread. i am a hospice nurse, weighed in at 210 and have 60 pounds to lose. my friend owns a greenhouse and bluberri farm and needs to lose 35. if you are interested my member name is BeckyD, just ask for friendship and i'll accept. good luck even if you don't decind to keep in touch.
  • dancngdolfn
    dancngdolfn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    If you'd like you can add me as a friend. I start my journey at 197 and i'm down to 180 so if i can do it you can do it. My goal is to get to 140.

:flowerforyou:
  • StarvingPoet
    Options
    You caught my attention too! LOL! I currently weight 320 pounds, and my goal weight is 170 pounds, and I would love to give and receive some support on this journey too! :bigsmile:
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey!. I am 21, and looking to get down to 125 (from 215). :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    LOL that made me curious also

In my case I must be a "bi" because I'm a woman seeking both men & women. :laugh:
  • tofindmyselfprettyagain
    Options
    I would love to have some added support. My highest weight was 235, and I'm at 209 right now. I'd like to get down to 160 or so, I'm not sure (I'm aiming for looking good not a number). And I am married as well. :)
  • teschy123
    teschy123 Posts: 89
    Options
    OMG that was the best attention getter!!!:laugh: Feel free to add me I am 212.5 and looking to get to 145!!!! I have been doing this for about 3 months and have lost around 30lbs!!!
  • Charlahorr
    Charlahorr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me!!! We in the same boat!
  • yami0315
    yami0315 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi add me please, thank you ;)!
  • Charliemaetoombs
    Options
    I'm there! Happily married for 6 years. Not only am looking for female friends because I'm married but because girls are different than boys. I started in January at 195Lbs and I'm tryingt to get to 130-135Lbs. We can do it!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    LOL that made me curious also

In my case I must be a "bi" because I'm a woman seeking both men & women. :laugh:

Me too!!!

I have very similar goals - at just over 200 and looking to get to 150...

this can be a very supportive place...
  • lane823
    lane823 Posts: 41
    Options
    Happily married woman here, too! And always looking for more friends. I started at 217 and weighed in last week at 199.2 - would like to get down to at least 160.