New here!

Options
Hi, my name is Sherry and I am 29. I have been married to my husband Daniel for almost seven years (in September) and we have tow sons, four and eight months. Weight loss has always been a struggle for me and have history of dieting, dropping wieght and putting it right back on.

I finally decided that it is time to get serious while my boys are still young. So here I am. I began my diet a week ago today and at this mornings weigh in I was down 8lbs:smile:

Replies

• LaurieB5578
    LaurieB5578 Posts: 1,297
    Options
    Holy cow! 8lbs in 1 week! What did you do? That's amazing!
  • RaeBella13
    RaeBella13 Posts: 153
    Options
    Hi!

Welcome to MFP! This site is totally awesome. It is filled with great people and great success stories! I was an avid user for about 6 months last spring and lost about 30 pounds. Unfortunately, I fell off the wagon and gained all the weight back, plus some! :sad:

I'm back on MFP and loving it! Now we just have to get pictures up! :tongue:

Good luck, and congratulations on your 8lb loss!!!!!!!

:heart: Rachel
  • missbabybee
    Options
    I wish I had as much success in the first week as you did! I've struggled with my weight my entire life and I'm slowly learning how to live a healthy life. Everyone on MFP hs been so kind and helpful...
  • brysonsmommy
    Options
    I know, I was floored by that weight loss, but I made sure to weigh on the same scale and same time of day that my first weigh in was. However I got my cycle the day after I weighed last week (so could have been some added weight there too). I am doing weight watchers and I was a HORRIBLE eater before, so I think just cutting all of the pop, candy, cookies, and junk out of my diet made a big difference. I am going to have to work really hard to get more off now though!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: