New today

Options
Hi I just heard about this website from a woman at the gym today, I guess she has been coming here awhile and she looks fantastic!!!
I have four sons, all 5 1/2 yrs apart, and actually got down to comforable weight after first:smile: , great weight after second:happy: and comfortable weight after third:smile: , but I am having so much problems losing it after the last one:mad: , I am 43, and this is the heaviest I have been non pregnant, well except for before I started going to the gym a yr ago, but have only lost about 12 lbs, 15 on a good day.
I have been so frustrated, giving up all my favorite snacks is hard as you all know, but I have been good, and if I have to buy chips or snacks for the kids I make sure to get something I would not touch with a ten foot pole.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi I just heard about this website from a woman at the gym today, I guess she has been coming here awhile and she looks fantastic!!!
    I have four sons, all 5 1/2 yrs apart, and actually got down to comforable weight after first:smile: , great weight after second:happy: and comfortable weight after third:smile: , but I am having so much problems losing it after the last one:mad: , I am 43, and this is the heaviest I have been non pregnant, well except for before I started going to the gym a yr ago, but have only lost about 12 lbs, 15 on a good day.
    I have been so frustrated, giving up all my favorite snacks is hard as you all know, but I have been good, and if I have to buy chips or snacks for the kids I make sure to get something I would not touch with a ten foot pole.
    Welcome aboard .... and good luck on your weight loss journey :heart: Megan
  • Sherry79
    Sherry79 Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have not been here long myself but I already love it. I use the food diary everyday and get some great ideas from all the wonderful people on the message boards! Good job on all your healthy choices so far!
  • LaurieB5578
    LaurieB5578 Posts: 1,297
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of support here! Good luck!
  • beckyann43821
    Options
    Welcome.....and I am back again!! And Mike hey thanks for the rules post!! I'm new but I'm not so to speak. I am one of them bad people who eat healthy and excersise for a month or so then quit for a few months then start again. I had a scare over the weekend (not the first time for a scare either) but once again I have decided I am going to change how I live my life. This time i feel more committed. My hubby even went out and purchased a tredmill for me that I have been using daily. I'm gonna do it this time!!!
    47729.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Welcome Hunibuni, It's a great site, I"m sure you'll love it. I've only been here 2 weeks and I've lost 4 lbs so far.
  • hunibuni
    Options
    ok, next question, I made one of thsoe ticker things, how to I get it in my sig line?

I put it in here jjust so i won't lose it lol, but I don't want to have to do it every time

267562.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: