Calorie Cycling???

Options
Hi Everyone!!! my name is Lileeee - im thinking about starting Calorie Cycling and i want to know if there is a Section here on MyFitnessPal about this? i had a Gastric Bypass in January 2011 and lost 65 lbs and thats where it STOPPED... i think maybe its because i keep my Calories the SAME everyday... so i think that Calorie Cycling might help me! ANY ADVICE??? :smile:

Replies

• TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I do not have much advice, but I have read things about it (on Google). I also looked up carb cycling too. So, I guess I sort of do this on Fridays when I eat what I want and I do not log it. This is fine since I am pretty close to my goal weight.

But, Google it...everything that I read about it sounds pretty solid!! Congrats on the 65lb loss!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    My MFP sister/friend on here just told me about this yesterday...she sent me this fabulous link:

http://nutritiondiva.quickanddirtytips.com/how-to-break-a-weight-loss-plateau.aspx
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I just thought of this too, I think some people on here have called it zig zag dieting. Try to search for that.
  • Squirt111
    Options
    Hi there,
    Just read your message, and congrats on 65 lbs lost, awesome. I am soon to have gastric bypass too (have two more appts) then wait to meet the surgeon, very nervous about it, I am sure you were too, how did you overcome the fear, just wondering.
  • alexandrazzzz
    alexandrazzzz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just started calorie and carb cycling and it is the best thing out there. I picked up this amazing book that has details on carb/calorie cycling. This guy is a genius. I was on The Biggest Loser in 2009, and this book has literally saved my life and helped me start losing fat again...2 years of a plateau. I lost 91 pounds in 6 months on the show and havent been able to lose weight since until I get this ebook.

For plateau's and people who want to have an accelerated fat loss should read this Ebook!

Message me if you find success with it. You can check out the ebook here.

alliecw89.burnthefat.hop.clickbank.net/
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    :) I had begun counting calories per WEEK rather than PER DAY. I still eat calories I burn, but I take my daily number, multiply by seven, but. I just keep a nice journal instead of doing it online.

It's working for me. It especially helps when one day is particularly bad and I go out with friends to a buffet or something.