Looking for some friends

Options
Good Afternoon,

I am looking to add some friends to my profile, for support and giggles. any takers? I'm a nice person! (that's my selling point) hehe :flowerforyou:

Replies

• klhain
    klhain Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also looking for support. Glad we found each other.
  • beanface25
    Options
    She is a nice person...I can contest to that! And great for support and motivation!
  • rstendie
    rstendie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am always here for support and friendship if you need it ;)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,

I am looking to add some friends to my profile, for support and giggles. any takers? I'm a nice person! (that's my selling point) hehe :flowerforyou:
    You can add me if you would like ...... can never have enough friends who support you :heart: Megan
  • klhain
    klhain Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Do you have any tips for those of us who are also looking to loose 10 lbs by the end of Sept?
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Do you have any tips for those of us who are also looking to loose 10 lbs by the end of Sept?
    I lost 10 pounds from the 15th of August until now (which is when i started MFP)... all i did was excercise 30-60 minutes a day and eat 3 meals and 2 snacks and i didnt eat anything after 6pm (cali time) ...i never go over my calories .... they had me at 1600 calories but i wasnt getting anywhere near that so i changed it to 1460 and last night i still had 160 calories left :heart: Megan
  • beanface25
    Options
    I agree, count your calories, and exercise and don't stop using MFP! I stopped using it last November after losing 25lbs and I've gained back all but 5
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you as a friend! I need help staying on track and friends are the best!
  • RaeBella13
    RaeBella13 Posts: 153
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I need some too! :laugh:

I'm back on MFP after over a year of being off of it, I gained it all back plus some!:sad:

I'm also working on getting a pic back up, but since I'm never home, I'm always using this thing @ work. ::sigh::

Hope everyone is having a super day!!!

:heart: Rachel
  • Deb1971
    Deb1971 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We can never have to many friends in this uphill battle...:happy:
  • Ssirclesgirl
    Ssirclesgirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im new to this and could use a friend and some motivation
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    hey you can all add me!!!
    i love to help out when i can...:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • tinamichelle01
    Options
    Count me in...
    starting wieght 8/4/09 183.4 :grumble:
    current weight 9/1/09 174.5 :smile:
    goal weight ?/?/?? 125-130 :blushing:

I would love to lose 8-10lbs a month for the remainder of the year....I would like to have a buddy or buddies to help jump start me, and keep me motivated and vice-versa.please :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Come and join us! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/63691-a-new-me-let-s-get-started
    We are all about support, fun & giggles :tongue: