Woman Seeking Women

Options

Replies

• EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    Great attention grabber! I, too, was like Oh no she didn't! Add me as a friend! I'm 187 and would love to be at 135/130.
    We need all the support we can get!
  • megz85g
    megz85g Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you can add me, happily married woman living in Australia
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That was too funny!!!! Feel free to add me...I have a few guy friends but mostly girls...just logged in my 80th day I think....down 7 lbs and I am a gym rat!
  • mss_scorpio
    Options
    :happy: ME ME ME!!!!! lol I love the topic too
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    LOL... My curiosity got the best of me, but I had a feeling I knew what you meant.

I am a married momma of two toddlers and I am always looking for supportive friends!!! Feel free to add me if you like! :smile:

MFP Background info:
    I joined MFP January 7th of this year, weighing in at 242 lbs!!!
    I am now a little over 185 lbs, trying to reach my goal weight of 170 (a healthy BMI)
    From there I'll be pushing for my "goal body", whatever weight that is... won't know until I am there :wink:
  • jessiraeo
    Options
    I am too looking for support, both here and possibly someone (or a group would be great) to get together to exercise. I am a mother of 3 & when its just me exercise is always a last priority. I live near the Duluth/Cloquet, MN area. Add me as a friend.
  • debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm happily married 28 years started about 2 months ago on here love it. I am also looking for friends and support. Add me if you'd like thanks.
  • bambiemd
    bambiemd Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm a gym rat, an health addict, certified personal trainer.. And I love to share my passion!
    Speak soon
  • jolisahn
    jolisahn Posts: 3
    Options
    OH MY! I am completely overwhelmed by the support. I am working on sending friend request but it only allows you to send so many in five minutes. Thank y'all so much! It really means a lot.
  • TLC9777
    TLC9777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need support for this. I'm finding it so hard to stick to it and get myself healthy. I go for another cholesterol test in June and I don't want to fail it. Hard to say no to food and hard to motivate myself to get on the treadmill. Help would be greatly appreciated.
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hee hee :bigsmile:

I'm married as well. Feel free to add me. I started at 226 and now I'm 211! It's going to be a long journey to my goal of 150.

Cheers!

11490831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Panda_Path
    Panda_Path Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Supportive woman here! I like to reply to comments/updates when I see them. Feel free to add, and I will add back :).
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    The best way to lose weight is to NOT DO IT ALONE.

Yes, that means you should work with not just women, but men also.
    I'm sure your husband will be happy with your progress whether you got help from guys or gals. If you're happily married, then I'm guessing you two don't have too many jealousy issues or suspicious, right?
  • sabram2147
    Options
    I'm "available" too! 235 now, looking to get to around the 150 mark. Feel free to add me!
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Too funny....feel free to add me...same goes for everyone else.....support/motivation is always appreciated!!!
  • jolisahn
    jolisahn Posts: 3
    Options
    The best way to lose weight is to NOT DO IT ALONE.

Yes, that means you should work with not just women, but men also.
    I'm sure your husband will be happy with your progress whether you got help from guys or gals. If you're happily married, then I'm guessing you two don't have too many jealousy issues or suspicious, right?

My choice is out of respect for my husband, and you are right there is no jealousy and/or suspicion in marriage, and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm certainly not going to invite that in my life.
  • Sinanthiel
    Sinanthiel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started this program because of the weight loss community. I injured my back 2 years ago come August, and I've been told by two neurosurgeons not to exercise unless it's very light, and doesn't involve bending, and strain on my spine. I have a ruptured/herniated disc. Anyhoo, even though I can't exercise much, I still want some friends to support me. I was told to lose weight, and it will relieve pressure on my spine thus relieving some of the pain. For every pound you're overweight, that is 10 lbs of pressure on your spine. Crazy, eh? So, anyone and everyone feel free to add me as a friend and I will try my hardest to support you. I also want someone to be accountable to. So, once I get to know some of the people in this community, hopefully I'll find someone whom I get along with and can help me out. I am willing to do the same in return. :)
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Married: 20 years
    SW: 175
    CW: 167
    GW: 143 for now
  • scrapmommy73
    scrapmommy73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a supportive bunch of women. I am in the same boat - 227 and looking to lose about 60 pounds. I'd love some new friends for support. Please add me as a friend as well. We can encourage each other down this long, hard road. Losing weight isn't easy and I've tried everything. Kudos to everyone who has lost weight on their journey and those who are trying!
  • Sinanthiel
    Sinanthiel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention that I have 83 lbs. to lose. It's going to be a VERY long road for me. I am hoping to lose 10% of my body weight in 6 months. That's 24 lbs. and since I can't exercise much, I'm hoping it's doable.