I'm new to this :)

Options
I'm new to MFP. Normally I'm use to being my own support system Its not very helpful to be by yourself. I want to try something different. I would like to be apart of a buddy system where we support one another. I need ya'll help! :wink: I don't how to begin this journey.

Replies

• tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    I have joined for a week now and I'm loving it! People are so nice here! I was originally on calorie king but the forums there were full of people who thought they knew too much... Any question you ask and they will treat you like a child but here you can ask anything and you will get a tonne of replies!

I will add you! Welcome!! How much are you looking to lose?
  • Candiblass
    Options
    My goal right is I would like to lose about 20lbs. How is your weight lost journey going so far?
  • rockonsinger09
    Options
    Hey there! I started last week and am new to all this too. I'm trying to lose 20 lbs and it's going pretty great so far. What's your plan for losing your weight? :)
  • gunlock11
    Options
    hey, welcome to the community. =) Plan your target loss by weekly basis I guess.
  • kmbfamily
    Options
    Me too! I just joined a few days ago. I kind of like it. It will be nice to see the progress in chart form when I start to shed the pounds. Going to try to do more than just diet.... looking more to change the way I eat and live!
  • prettyflower12
    prettyflower12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im new to and i have no clue how to support my self on this.
    There are days i do great and days like today i lose track till i put it in to the tracker then im completly feeling helpless again.
    im hopeing to get use to this site and get to know some people that can help support me to lose wieght.
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE hope to hear much sucess stories on here
  • snoopynut
    Options
    Me too! It seems like the people on this site are so positive and have supportive words. That's a big plus and will help you achieve your goal.
  • Candiblass
    Options
    I definitely need to eat right. That will be my struggle. The exercise part isn't so bad for me I can't go a week without doing some sort of workout. I just need to find some good healthy recipes :)
  • bexwheat
    bexwheat Posts: 3
    Options
    Im new tooo :)