Vitamin Water

Options
Is it as good as plain water? I mean no, its probably not. but is it bad? Thoughts!

Replies

• jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Is it as good as plain water? I mean no, its probably not. but is it bad? Thoughts!

I dunno either, I would say read the label...if there's stuff you can't pronounce, or it's got lots of sodium, then it's bad....maybe try crystal lite?
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I have a little trick going. Vitamin water can be good IF you know what you're looking for. Some can taste great but be loaded with calories - those are the ones you only want to buy if you are going on a big jog and don't want the Gatorade/Powerade stuff, because one bottle can have as many calories as a bottle of sports drink. Then there's the 10 calorie stuff that also taste great - the one you want to buy all the time. Just be careful because they often have similar labels, so READ CAREFULLY!!! The bottle will say. After that, I usually save the bottle, fill it up again and add a single serving packet of Crystal Light to it. This way, the flavor doesn't change, and more of the powder gets disolved because there's almost another 100 ml in the bottle!!! Works for me, I can tell you that much. I keep at least 3 different flavors on the go at one time of the Crystal Light.
  • mclaughlin709
    mclaughlin709 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I usually buy the 10 calorie aquafina one! So I guess thats ok!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I love zero cal vitamin water. . .and i honestly feel I feel better drinking it :)
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i love vitamin water zero and i count it as water :) it's sweetened with truvia, which is better than sucralose or aspartame in my opinion.
  • mclaughlin709
    mclaughlin709 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't think we have the zero stuff here yet :/ gotta love living in small towns!