Need opinions *pics*

Options
I'm having trouble seeing any change, and I need some motivation. But I also need honesty. If I'm not seeing change because there is no change, let me know.

Starting Weight: I'm gonna guess around 220 (I was way too ashamed to step on a scale)

sixflags.jpg

In Progress #1: 205/207

IMG_0241.jpg

Current: 189

stufftosell001-1.jpg

and yeah, the last picture is kinda hard to see...Sorry.
But please give me some feedback...feeling pretty discouraged

Replies

• xlolitabandita
    Options
    I can most certainly see a huge difference! Your hard work is paying off, and it will keep paying off! You look great, keep it up!
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    Well I see a huge difference between your picts!! Don't doubt about it!!!!
    Keep going!!! You're on the good way!!!
  • LiveforChange
    LiveforChange Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you did lose and your looking great
  • mrklein87
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! You're doing great!
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! You look great!
  • jenna324
    jenna324 Posts: 28
    Options
    ^^ Agreed! You def. have more definition in your waist and your face looks smaller. Keep up the awesome work!!! I know how discouraging this whole process can be but you just gotta keep you chin up and keep on going. You're doing a wonderful job :)
  • Yoshi_G
    Yoshi_G Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey, don't ever feel discouraged! As long as you're working hard everyday and eating right, you should be reallyyyy proud of yourself that have taken the initiative to get into shape to feel better about yourself, not to question yourself! Wow I can see a lot of progress that you have made from the first pic to the last pic and the scale hasn't lied to you either; your weight is down. There are even cases where someone doesn't lose any weight numerically, but their measurements have decreased. You've had the best of both worlds! Put a smile one and keep at it =)
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i agree! there is a big difference! your hard work has been paying off, and you look amazing! keep it up, girl!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference even between the first two pictures! You are doing great! Awhile back I posted some pictures to see if other people noticed if I lost or not. Everyone pretty much thought I was insane--basically our perceptions of ourselves tend to be distorted, and we often don't see what others do. You look fantastic! Big difference!
  • Usakoneko
    Usakoneko Posts: 21
    Options
    Try to keep in mind that it's a LOT harder to see the difference in yourself than it is for others to see the difference in you. You look GREAT! I can definitely see a difference, and it looks like you're doing wonderfully! Take heart! <3
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    ummm BIG DIFFERNCE.....get out ur measuring tape and forget about the scale. i bet ur kicking urself for not taking starting measurments and weight tho. if your like me, you like the concrete. i need to see the numbers because the mirror doesnt always reflect truth to me. keep it up girlie! lookin good :)
  • iamnoangel
    Options
    Seriously, you look like a different person! WTG!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    oh my god, there is a huge difference. you've done great.

one tip if you really want to see a difference, stick your shoulders back, chest out and take another photo and compare the 2, you'll notice a difference immediately. Shoulders back, chest out will make you look another inch taller. it looks to me in the first picture, that you are hunched over quite a bit, then as you've lost the weight, you certainly stand up alot straighter and have more confidence, and look so much happier.

you've done a great job. keep up the good work.
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    great work!! yes you have certainly lost. keep it up!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I *DEFINITELY* see a difference. Keep up the great work, hon!
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    How do your clothes fit? The ones you were comfortable in at your heaviest? Focus on that. A few years ago I lost a fair bit and for the first ~30lb I couldn't notice at all... except my pants were falling off and I had to buy some new ones three sizes smaller. Do you take measurements?

You're looking great, by the way. It IS noticeable.
  • Kristin_1979
    Kristin_1979 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Uh yeah... lol I SEE it! lol Good job, keep going! You're doing fantastic :)
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    DEFINITELY SEE IT!!
    You are doing a great job and you look so beautiful <3
    You can do it, girl!!
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference. I am in the same boat. I don't see a difference in me, but my friends do. You are looking great! Keep it up.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I see an obvious change!! You are beautiful!!

Congratulations on your weight loss!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!