Jillian Michaels Website

Options
So i seen on Jillianmichaels.com, where its 4$ a week and you get customized everything, well has anyone ever done this? ANyone a member of her website?

Replies

• mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I tried it once and I really didn't like it. I love all of JM's videos but the site doesn't really give you much. Just a hard to follow meal plan and exercise routine. They make you pay in advance for 13 weeks too so I ended up wasting 52 dollars. And then I had to email customer service just to make sure they didn't bill me for the next 13 weeks. They had no cancel function on the site.

It kind of seemed like a scam if you ask me.
  • ClassicPearl
    ClassicPearl Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Can't say I agree with the above poster, but perhaps I'm a little bias since I love Jillian Michaels and it was the first website I ever subscribed to for weight loss.

I've been a member for 6 months and I love it!

She's got a lot of information on there. She blogs. The people on the message board are very kind and helpful.

There's a lot of trackers and calculators. Some great recipes, not too hard, not too easy. Some good snacks I learned to indulge in.

Plus, she's got this workout you do daily with some great tips! The work out starts at Level 1 and when you/she thinks you're ready, you advance to Level 2, and then Level 3.
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I like her too, but why pay for any site when you get MFP for free?? You make friends, you get support, advice.. and plus you got the forums & groups. Anyone here can give you advice on what exercises you can do to boost your metabolism/build muscle. And if you want to learn how to do exercises, go online and find these videos... Most are free too. I am not trying to discourage you. you can do what you wish, but I just find that sticking things out here with a dedicated attitude of "I can do this for me", then you can succeed.
  • ClassicPearl
    ClassicPearl Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Oh, I completely agree. You can do whatever you put your mind to. I was just saying that the Jillian Michaels site is another good resource, if say, you're not a huge fan of My Fitness Pal. There's some great things on JM.com and some great resources. There is information on there that I learned that I would never think to look up because I didn't know about it.