Woman Seeking Women

13»

Replies

• Alee4nia
    Alee4nia Posts: 168 Member
    you can totally add me...similar story....started at 210 lbs...currently 167.5-168 lbs...would love to support you on your journey!
  • prettyflower12
    prettyflower12 Posts: 5 Member
    IM WITH YOU :) you can add me.
    Im 220 and im wanting to at least be 170 or for now below 200!
    I just want to be healthy for my family as im sure everyone does :)
    good luck
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Hello! I'm happily married (when I get to be with my husband) for six years. I have two kids and currently am a SAHM. I was stuck in the 160s for a long time and got up to 180... I have been working hard to loose for three and a half months now and have lost 30 lbs. So far! I plans to loose another 10-20 lbs. Fell free to add me I have mostly women friends and always looking for a little extra support! This has been a hard journey and I'm so excited that I have really made changea in my life this time and not just "diet". I'm always here to offer advice and encouragement!
  • hendrijm
    hendrijm Posts: 27 Member
    I'm new on here too. I am 180 and would like to get down to 130-120. A friend at work has asked me to join. I like exercise and my diet doesn't do too bad as long as I'm keeping track and am held accountable.
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Lmbo!! Great attn grabber! Feel free to add me too if u like. I have over 100 lbs to go, but heck, we can all use some great support :)
  • Deb4224
    Deb4224 Posts: 15 Member
    LOL - too funny... love all the responses.

I'm just getting back on board... and could also use some support/friends on here. I'm 45yrs old... 5'9"... currently at 242 lbs... need to get down to about 150? but, we'll see. I'm also happily married... going on 22 years... and have 2 boys that keep us pretty busy! Feel free to add me if you don't already have all the hot women you can handle. ;) lol
  • Made me look! lol Im looking to loose around 60lbs so add me if you like x
  • poleydog
    poleydog Posts: 37 Member
    Hi, you can add me as a friend. I have about the same amount of weight to lose. I have been seriously doing MFP for 2 weeks now and its going well so far.
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 140 Member
    Im with you, sent you a friend request.