I need friends for support in weight loss,can y'll help me ?

Options
Cyndie3
Cyndie3 Posts: 24 Member
My name is cyndie! I am getting married in November and I am trying to lose weight and get in shape before then and I am struggling to get the weight off. I have been trying for over a month to lose with no success!! I wouldlove to have some motivation and support . Did I mention that pre menopause is making it worse? Help!!

Replies

• Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi Cyndie

Welcome to MFP.

You will find alot of supportive people and a vast array of information.

Best wishes.

Karen
  • Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    Hi cyndie, even though I have no idea about menopause because of my age, feel free to add me. I always say mor friends more motivation.
  • feexme
    feexme Posts: 12
    Options
    I hear menopause can be aweful. I am so sorry. Losing weight is no fun to begin with but adding our age into the mix is even harder. Keep trying every day because if you give up and stop you'll feel even worse. :-)
  • Cyndie3
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I am too stubborn to give up, just need more discipline
  • aunttata2000
    Options
    Hi I just sent you a friend request
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Dawn 37 and have been in menopuase for almost 4 years. I do see that is much harder to lose weight after or around menopause but it is POSSIBLE. Stick with it. Here is a group I found and joined. Maybe this can help too. And feel free to add me.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/506-near-or-post-menopausal-group
  • Cyndie3
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I have been doing the Jillian michaels 30 day shred for 4 days now, here's to hopin
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 4 on 30ds , :smile: you can add me
  • lderr
    lderr Posts: 2
    Options
    u can add me to i know how u feel i to going through the change so i think we have to try harder i go to the gym 6 days a week for 1 or 1 1/2 hours a day i just started 3 week ago n i have lost 4 lbs in the first two weeks so i say that great n i also changed my eating habits so i wish u well n hope to see progress posted from u