Need a friend - how do I do this?

Options
2»

Replies

• kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...same goes for anyone else!

Happy Friday!
  • masiah1007
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Add me as a friend I will support you. I am in a wedding in august so we can do this together....
  • masiah1007
    Options
    Debbie I will help you on this journey .... Feel free to add me as a friend I have a long way to go and we can do it together
  • mranselmo
    mranselmo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I made this account a few months ago but I just really started going with this, this week. And I love it. The community is great., Full of motivators and helpful people. Feel free to add me! :)
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have been on here about a month. I am a 43 year old mother of a 15 year old and 13 year old. I wanted to start my weight loss journey because I am tired on being the "fat" one in all the vacation pictures. Since no one else in my house struggles with weight, they don't really get it! So on here everyone is pretty going through the same struggles that I am and I think I have finally found a place where I will have good results.

Also look for groups geared towards your age group. I joind the fabulous 40 ladies group and that one is fun too.

Please feel free to add me and if anyone else needs friends. I try to be really good about supporting and motivating others.

Welcome to My Fitness Pal, your life will begin to change.
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like, I accept all Friend requests!!
  • Crucker73
    Crucker73 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too. Feel free to add me as a friend and we will support each other.
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we all need a little push and a pat on the back once in a while. Well done on the 15 good luck with the journey
  • Caseybug799707
    Options
    Great job so far! I'm new, too. I'd love to make a new friend! Please feel free to add me as well. :smile:
  • mizzstokes
    mizzstokes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm new to this and I am feeling the same way! Feel free to add me! I have about 77 pounds to go! Let's motivate each other! :)
  • appi1981
    appi1981 Posts: 45
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ive been here about 1 1/2 months. Its awesome to have supportive friends! I can be one, just click on my name and add me :) Great loss already too!
  • Beccaxx
    Beccaxx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Chick, A very big Well Done on your loss so far!! Iv been a member since 2008 & would love to share & give back all the support iv had over the years with you. Iv sent you a friends request.

Becca xx
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Supportive friends are great feel free to add me!!!!
  • MiniCooperDeb
    MiniCooperDeb Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am overwhelmed! In just a couple of hours since my original post, I have over 50 friend offers. I just want to say that I will read each one, and I will accept those who I feel most sympatico with. I can't quite come to grips with friending 50 people all at once, but I want all of you to know that if I don't immediately accept your friend offer, it does not mean anything against you! I was brought to tears by all your kind and immediate gestures of help and friendship. I will accept some of your offers with gratitude and a hearty THANKS. You are all the best. I had no idea how many wonderful people are out there!
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of great, supportive folks here on MFP.

Feel free to addme.

Cheers,
    Matt
  • mrswpg
    mrswpg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new on mfp too, feel free to add me!!! I just started to get into having some friends and its fun!