Jiillian Michaels 30 day shred: has anyone tried it?

Options
Does anyone have any feedback on this workout DVD? I cant afford insanity so Im using this as a cheaper alternative... your thoughts?

Replies

• MojitoNatural
    Options
    anybody?
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I did it for the first time yesterday and it's awesome. I am sore today and broke a sweat, for only a 25 minute work out it's amazing.
  • jordan1795
    jordan1795 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 or 10 i think of level 1, so far i love it! The first day i didnt feel like it was enough so i went for a run after, and then the next two days i was so sore! By day three the pain was gone and now i do it every day plus some more cardio later in the evening. I havent been tracking my progress in weight or inches but i have more energy and i break a sweat for sure!
  • kdpamd
    kdpamd Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm on day 20 today and getting ready to start level 3. Dropped 4lbs and my clothes are definately baggier. Feeling great energy also. I am going to start Insanity up again when I am done.
  • Anitaeoff
    Options
    My daughter and I use it, it works you out for sure, and anyone can give up 30 min. To take care of them selves and yes I could still move after doing it but was a bit sore in a good way! I only did the beginner level lol!
  • ahipsher
    ahipsher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love it. I've actually gained a couple lbs using it, but it's all muscle (I was already down to a healthy weight, but my muscle tone was abysmal).
    My measurements are a little smaller, but my arms are like, ripped now.
    I've never had biceps like these and I'm only using 3lb hand weights.
  • MojitoNatural
    Options
    Thanks!!! I'm hoping it works for me! Sounds like only good reviews so far.