Healthy Apple and Peanut Butter Snack~

Options
155937205817913958_n3QKHMZn_c.jpg

Replies

• TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    That looks fabulous....I usually have apple w/ peanut butter and raisins for a snack!! My favorite!! :)
  • kkoshiro
    kkoshiro Posts: 69
    Options
    yum
  • kravmom
    kravmom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The trick is keeping the peanut butter under control. You pretty much have to keep it to 1 Tbsp (which isn't what's shown in this pic).
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The trick is keeping the peanut butter under control. You pretty much have to keep it to 1 Tbsp (which isn't what's shown in this pic).

Or you could substitute peanut butter with PB2. Maybe mix the PB2 powdered peanut butter with vanilla or honey flavored greek yogurt to add some protein to the snack too! :smile:
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options

You are 100% right...I normally use almond butter or cashew butter...I personally am a smear girl...LOL...I am a teacher and the kids in my school LOVED these in the after school program...No peanut allergies... =)
  • LaRoux10
    LaRoux10 Posts: 19
    Options
    That looks so good! But I would want to put too much peanut butter on it. :tongue: