Just ordered JM's body revolution

Options
I have been reading such great things about it on here, and I love JM's dvds! I'm excited for it to get here!

Replies

• taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!.......I just got my dvds this weekend so today will be my frist day trying it out.....SUPER STOKED!!!
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I am on Week 3 and absolutely love it!
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Did it take a long time for the charge to show up on your account? I never got my email, and the charge isn't showing up on my account.
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    Yes, I actually noticed that the charge showed up the day AFTER I received the package in the mail. Also, they did not update the shipping site so it still showed it was in route when it was actually already here. Kinda weird but anyways I'm on a roll and loving it!!!

Do you plan to start ASAP or do you have a certain date in mind. I know I'm about to start Week 4 but we can still motivate each other.
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    So I got the package on Friday, and I started it this past Monday. I am liking it so far.

I did cardio 1 today, and it kicked my *kitten*! But I like that you only do 2 repetitive weeks at a time. Makes it not so monotonous.

My hubby is doing it with me. He's my motivation to get up in the morning cause I know we're doing it together, so I don't wanna let him down.

I am also trying to use 8lb weights. I usually use 5lbs, but I'm trying to increase whenever I can.

I would love to have another person to motivate me! Feel free to add me. :)