If you need a HRM they are $10

Options
today only here http://1saleaday.com/ I know my HRM has helped me tremendously on my WLJ but they are usually so expensive. When I saw this sale I thought I'd pass it on. I am in no way affiliated with this site or with BowFlex. I will not make any money off of this so I hope it is not considered spam.

Replies

• Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks for posting it.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I checked some reviews on it. It's normally about $18. Reviews are mainly negative. Most seem to boil down to "you get what you pay for."

Knowing that, I still might drop the $10 and try one. Afterall, it's only $10.

And in saying that, I don't mean to sound like I'm busting on you for posting the link. I appreciate the info and am looking into it. It is something worth checking into.
  • hailie08
    hailie08 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Have you ordered anything from this site before? I'm about to order this, but wanna make sure it's legit:)
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    Thanks Hon... i wanted to get 1 for such a long time but since all these HRM's are so xpensive i just wanted to try 1 first.. i guess i will give this 1 a try..
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I totally did not check review as a consumer I expect everyone to do their own research like I did. I have a Polar FT40. Totally just passing the deal on.
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    I have purchased from this website site and its a legit company. Never had any issues. Reviews of this HRM are not the best, but I can't find it anywhere else for under $25 so I am going to give it a shot! From what I have read from reviews, it seems like it won't work the best when you are wearing it, but if you pick it up during a workout it will work. This is all I need! Thanks for posting!
  • hailie08
    hailie08 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just ordered:) Thanks!
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    oh it dosnt show how many calories u burn :( or does it??
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting...