just starting out

Options
Well Today is my 3rd day tracking on MFP. I was using a different tracker but didnt like it much. So I am overweigth and need to lose 50 pounds. So the journey begins with MFP. I have been working out for 4 weeks and lost 12.4 pounds. I want to post a before picture but not sure how. It was difficult at first counting calories but has gotten easier. Well here is to weight loss and the little dress I wanna wear. Oh ya and to being healthy.

Replies

• cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • ChristinaOlliver
    ChristinaOlliver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck with the rest of your journey :)
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi, welcome and good luck! i too wish to lose around 50lbs, i absoutely love this site it is the only one that has ever worked for me!! please feel free to add me :)
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I have about 50 more pounds to go as well.
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Welcome! I used a different tracking site before as well, but it was complicated and didn't have a great community as MFP. I have been tracking on here for almost 2 months and love it! I enjoy getting on here everyday. There is great motivation and support on this site. Good luck on your journey!
  • tlao2427
    tlao2427 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks. I hope I can keep it up. I signed up to run a 5k in Philadelphia on 6/17/12. I am doing couch to 5k. getting easier. I am in the 4th week.