Newbie needing motivation and on WW

Options
Hello all!

My name is Meredith, and I have reached the dreaded 30 year old mark (;
I have been a vegetarian for 12 years, and I need to lose 15 pounds. I have joined this site to gain motivation. I am currently also enrolled in Weight Watchers Online. I have successfully lost 15 pounds and kept it off for 3 years. Unfortunately, I just put that back on recently and am not super motivated to take it off. I love to eat, and I have a hard time limiting my portion size. My work can be very time demanding and stressful, so it often leads to 14 hour days (aka too lazy to work out when I get home). Any advice or suggestions are welcome. Thanks guys!

Replies

• marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i'm sure you'll get lots of great advice here... it seems most folks are so friendly and helpful!

How do you motivate yourself for other things? What helps to give yourself the proverbial kick in the *kitten*?

Last.... girl, 30 is when things start getting good! :) Life BEGAN for me at 30... hang in!

best,
    Marci
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • veggievet
    veggievet Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It looks like you guys have the right attitude and determination. I hope to get there (;