Bolthouse salad dressings

Options
graysmom2005
graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
If you haven't tried them. Go get them! I got the new salsa ranch yogurt dressing...45 calories in two tablespoons and it tastes like 5 layer Mexican dip. It's delicious. The tangy french is amazing too. I got mine at Whole Foods. No long chemical names and the best tasting dressings I've had!

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    After some of my friends suggested Bolthouse to me on here, I picked up the Caesar Parmigiano. It is delicious and so low in calories... surely it is witchcraft.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I'm always looking for salad dressing that doesn't have a lot of long, unpronounceable ingredients in it! I've tried the Mazaretti natural line.....the light ranch is pretty decent and pretty low cal. I think those are made with yogurt.
  • dana789
    dana789 Posts: 14
    Options
    this is my favorite!!! sadly for some reason my store has had every other flavor but that one lately :sad:
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    These are my absolute favs! Yummo!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm,,,,,Bolthouse is my favorite!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will for sure try it :)
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That flavor sounds awesome. I am addicted to their honey mustard dressing.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    After some of my friends suggested Bolthouse to me on here, I picked up the Caesar Parmigiano. It is delicious and so low in calories... surely it is witchcraft.

So glad to see this! I just bought some yesterday, it was the first time I had seen it and I love Caesar salad dressing so I figured I'd give it a try. Now I know what's for lunch :smile:
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good, will have to check these out!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Will definitly try them. Thanks! :)
  • triskele
    triskele Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've just discovered this brand as well and love love love their blue cheese! It's yogurt-based, so you get all the creaminess without a ton of fat. I've found them in the refrigerated section in the grocery store near the bags of salad, not in the regular salad dressing aisle (so try there if you're having trouble finding them).
  • kravmom
    kravmom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love Bolthouse. It's hard to find in our area, but I always pick it up when I see it.