After only 2 days on low carb

Options
BossyGirl
BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
2 days ago i started eating low carb. Let me tell you that I feel l ike i ate alot (more then i usually do) and i have already noticed a difference. i can fit into my jeans better!
I think i found the missing link why i wasnt losing weight but i was always exersizing!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Maybaby
    Options
    what do you eat that is low carb? can u give me sample of what u eat in a day? thanks!
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Low carb is the only way for me. I got a small rice cooker and make brown rice. It comes out perfect. I put it in 1/3 cup plastic containers and freeze them. I also eat oatmeal cooked with just boiling water, cinnomon, and an apple sliced up.

I don't eat bread because makes me feel rotten.

Potatoes are too glycemic- to starchy

I find if I eat protein, lots of veggies, two fruits (not sugary onces), and oatmeal or rice, I drop the weight and feel very energetic. Hope this helps. kc
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i have been eating most of my carbs in the morning ( because you must have some carbs, or else your going to feel tierd and spaced out!)
    I eat ham, hamburger, fish, turkey.
    i eats lots of cheeses and a little bit of fruit. i snack on peanut butter.
    I have been eating 100 carbs a day and in 3 days i have lost 1.5 lbs,
    With the low carb foods that i have been eating i can eat until im full and satisfied. After then i feel full for a good 4-5 hours. I use to feel guilty when i felt full. The protien makes you feel full.
    If your going to do low carb, make sure you do research because there are pro's and cons to the diet. Make sure you not eating too much fatty meat, although you will still lose weight, you will end up clogging your arteries.
    Check the labels on food products too see the grams of carbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!