5 week goal?

Options
just wondering if the 5 week goal is pretty accuarate?

Replies

• kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I wondered that myself, so when that popped up one day, I put it on my calendar for 5 weeks out. I did meet that goal one time, the other time I put it on there, I did not. So, it can happen, if you eat similar to what your goal states for that particular day. :)
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I would think that if you ate the same way for 5 weeks that it would be possible. There are times when I say-'I should test this out' but then I forget-lol.

One day I will set the 5 week goal as my goal-we will see.
  • Kdiz1117
    Kdiz1117 Posts: 3
    Options
    I started using this actively only a few days ago. I have been working out 5 days a week for 2 months now, and I am eating the same now as i did before i started using MFP. It says i should lose at the least 7 to 10 lbs in the 5 weeks. In the 2 months i have been working out and eating well, i have lost 5 lbs total. I would really like to know too! I would be at my goal weight in 5 weeks if so! I did go down a pants size though, so I'm chalking it up to losing inches and gaining muscle why my weight on the scale isn't going down! Also noting that i have 15lbs i want to lose. So since i dont need to lose much, i feel like it will take longer!