Lost 10 pounds as of today....

Options
So, I wanted to share that I feel great today! Not a huge success story, but feeling proud!

The scale this morning told me Ive lost 10 pounds! I stated MFP about 7 weeks ago and love it! I have 6 more pound till I hit my goal. The past 7 weeks have been reality check for me, but I know that these hard changes that I have had to make are for the better. I am looking forward to my new healthy lifestyle

The great thing about MFP are all the wonderful people on here who are so positive and motivating!

I am 5'7

SW 140
CW 130
GM 124

Hips started at about 41 and I am at 38
Waist started at 31 and I am at 29
thighs started at 23 and I am at 22

I could use more friends on here to keep me motivated... add me if you want: melanielupien

Replies

• cortneymau
    Options
    Great work! That is wonderful! You are closer to your goals! I know what you mean about a hard check into reality about getting healthy as possible. :) Good luck
  • melanielupien
    melanielupien Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!

I always thought that eating a salad was the right choice and once I started tracking calories.... I was floored by how many calories a salad really has (due to all the dressing)!!!
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    well done, i am closing in the 10lb mark myself with 7lb left after that.
  • Clemens
    Clemens Posts: 78
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work!
  • melanielupien
    melanielupien Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I haven't had a cheat day yet... I think tonight calls for it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!