124»

Replies

• thatgirllesley
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! Fantastic job!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! great inspiration! thank you and keep up the good work!!!
  • FHL03
    FHL03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW! COngrats! Definately not easy to do! But yay! your half way there! keep it up!
  • dadeys1
    dadeys1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Simply phenomenal!! Keep it up!
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing! And you look fantastic!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    What a powerful story you have. It's a testament to the drive you have and not only the will to survive but the will to thrive and be an example to not only your immediate family but all of those you come into contact with. Awesome.
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What a powerful story you have. It's a testament to the drive you have and not only the will to survive but the will to thrive and be an example to not only your immediate family but all of those you come into contact with. Awesome.

Thank you !!!... This really made my day! :flowerforyou:
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    wow you look soo awesome! :)
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    great progress! and you totally don't look like you have another 50 lbs to lose.

My numbers are a lot like yours I think. I started here at 235 and I want to get down to 135. After about 7wks, I'm down 13 lbs.

keep up the great work!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!
  • jenmcdav
    jenmcdav Posts: 67
    Options
    you look fantastic! doesn't look at all like you have 50 more pounds to lose. congratulations!
  • kayski68
    kayski68 Posts: 14
    Options
    wow u look fab!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Wow. Those are great results. My body at 185 did not look anything like your body at 185 cause you look smokin'. You hold it well and you will get to your goal. You are so close!
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    You look GrEaT!!! Congrats!!
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    amazing job Bella, you have done so well, esp with your history, I love reading your diary as it always sound so delicious and just the right balance of healthy and naughty lol i am proud to have you on my friends list, and am there for you 110% xx
  • ItsShenMarie
    Options
    You look soooo good! Congrats, and keep it up girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!