Anyone here live in Virginia?

Options
Carolw12
Carolw12 Posts: 36 Member
I'm looking for workout buddies. I'm not looking for a specific type of person because that's boring and most people seem to only hang around people just like them. I don't care what age or background someone is just that they want to lose weight and don't want to face it alone. I try to log on everyday so we can motivate each other. I had to change my post because they don't want people putting their personal info on this. I put my facebook and twitter but that's a violation. Sorry. Friend me please!

Replies

• buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'll friend you. I'm probably not a good choice for workout buddy yet because I work fulltime and I'm in grad school right now. Maybe in the future though. I live in Northern Virginia and I'm a runner. So if you like running maybe we could do a weekend run sometimes?
    In anycase I'm a good cheerleader and I'd love to provide you with at least online encouragement!
  • AllDayMzAmberJ
    AllDayMzAmberJ Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bump - I want to meet some more VA friends.. Maybe I'll recoginize someone at a race or something! :)
  • kristothae
    Options
    I'm in VA, near the fredericksburg area. Only problem is I'm more of an early morning workout person since it's hard for me to squeeze it in after work and before dinner with a baby :) still up for motivation and weekend sessions though!
  • uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in Dublin, VA. I workout in the mornings as well because I don't have much time in the evenings.
  • JHarasek527
    JHarasek527 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in the Northern Virginia Area but due to kids and work schedule have to do most of my workouts in the very early morning time frame.
  • kedgin
    kedgin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in Falls Church, VA for a couple more months. I usually work out in the late afternoon/early evening timeframe.

Feel free to friend me!
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm in Northern VA (Prince William County), I love to run in the mornings or evenings. Feel free to add me.