Goal success tattoo ideas?!

Options
Once I hit my goal weight I want to get a tattoo to symbolize this amazing journey I'm on! I know I have a ways to go yet but I'm excited! I was just wondering if anyone else had done that or if anyone has any ideas? I have a couple tattoos now including a matching one with my Hubbins, any ideas are appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have been waiting to get my butterfly. I think that is the ultimate symbol of change.
  • cehall422
    cehall422 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love Jurassic Park, both the movie and the book, and there is a line in them "Life finds a way." For a while I have wanted it, but I figured that when I get to my goal weight then I can get it. And when I get to my goal I think that quote would apply to the journey I just took.
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted my SuperMan logo but being a designer I want to add my personal touch to it. Maybe I will get it this year.

Don't tell the wife! LOL
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    I have always wanted my SuperMan logo but being a designer I want to add my personal touch to it. Maybe I will get it this year.

Don't tell the wife! LOL

Lol I wont tell her but I'll bet she'll notice...
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Half-sleeve scheduled in August! WOOHOO!
  • mejustsmaller316
    mejustsmaller316 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing, but i don't know what to get.
  • mejustsmaller316
    mejustsmaller316 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This one means strength. fatgirlsguidetoliving.com
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I tried... I failed... not on the weightloss on the waiting until i got to goal.
  • becfrogs
    becfrogs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'll be getting my swallows surrounding a Harry Potter quote that has kept me motivated probably on my back as well as getting my belly pierced like I promised myself 18 years ago lol:noway:
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    I'll be getting my swallows surrounding a Harry Potter quote that has kept me motivated probably on my back as well as getting my belly pierced like I promised myself 18 years ago lol:noway:

Which Harry Potter quote? Im a huge HP fan too!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options

3 points for griffindor?
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a teal ribbon. I lost my mom to ovarian cancer. My goal weight tattoo is an angel The Boy drew when he was about 5. He's pretty talented and this is my favorite.
  • eatlessnmovemore
    eatlessnmovemore Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo I have been planning to get on my spine above one I already have (a butterfly that both my wife and I got after our honeymoon). It is a Celtic trinity knot with the geometric proof "therefore" symbol in each of the three corners. It sits above an infinity symbol. The trinity know is for my wife, son, and daughter. The therefore symbol represents the fact that every thought, word, action therefore has a consequence or reaction, and the infinity symbol to represent that there are infinite possibilities, an infinite connection among everything, that my love for my family cannot be measured and will never end. Perhaps I will make it my profile photo to share.

Anyway, I may consider waiting to get in until I reach my goal.
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options

3 points for griffindor?

:laugh:
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I wanted a tattoo on my hip for a long time, and told myself that when I got back to my HS weight I would get one. I reached that goal about 5 months before I turned 21 and got 2 star outlines on my hip. I was that nerdy art girl in HS, so the stars looks like they've been painted on. Anyways, I've put back on about 5 pounds since then and want to lose about 25-30 more pounds, but when I reach that goal I'm planning on getting more stars up my side. I'm thinking about getting 7 stars, one star for each 10 pounds that I've lost.
  • april80s
    april80s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos that I wanna get. One is of my son's footprints on my back by my shoulder blade. One is of a light green gladiolus flower, maybe on my wrist, which symbolizes my Grandmother that passed away a few months ago. My parents and I lived with her for the first 19 years of my life. She was born in August and the gladiolus is the month flower and peridot (light green) is the color. Then I want to get something symbolizing my weight loss journey. :)
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    I'm going to get a tattoo of my face, on my face.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    I got leopard print tattooed on my arm. To me leopards are the strongest and most majestic of animals. It was like "earning my spots" so to speak. Just really think about what you like and what you feel represents you the best. An idea will come to you. =]
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    When I get to goal weight I'm gettinga dreamcatcher on my side! And I also want a Harry Potter quote on my shoulder!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I got a butterfly last time I made it through something hard. I was thinking of "Be the change you want to see in the world" on my newly flat tummy/ribs But I'm still undecided. I am leaning towards words and the tummy/ribcage region. Or maybe a pin up girl on my ribcage. I think that would be cute too.