Weight Water's Success Stories!!

Options
Hello there! I just joined weight watchers yesterday and would love if i could see/hear about some of the results people on here have had from it for added inspiration!!

thanks!!

Replies

• hiswifetheirmommy
    hiswifetheirmommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs with WW! Loved it, but then I stopped losing weight so I switched to MFP. I still eat their frozen meals though. :o) Good luck!!
  • Stephanie2167
    Options
    My mom just hit her one year anniversary with WW and has lost 59 pounds. She was sad because she is 1 pound away from goal. But she now weighs 151 pounds. I can tell you I don't think I have ever seen her at 150 pounds. I am so proud of her. She loves the program.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I don't have a success story yet but I am on day 5 and am not hungry and eating good food! Victory in my eyes!
  • court617
    court617 Posts: 65
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs on WW!! I loved WW... as soon as I decided that would be the expense I'd cut to save money, I put weight back on. Now I'm on here for the free-ness of it to try to lose the weight I gained but I am a huge WW advocate :-) Good luck with it! It works!
  • kangold05
    Options
    I lost 32 pounds on WW points plus. I hit a plateu and started using WW with MFP and I've started losing again. I am hoping to lose 100 more pounds with this new combination. Exercise is very important on WW, I had to increase my activity points to move the scale down. Good luck.
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I joined WW after being on MFP and losing 40+ just to stay motivated. I found that I really liked the meetings and felt a connection but I didnt like the point system, especially online. I find MFP is easier to track food and I'm not having to calculate everything as I shop. I think WW is great especially if you have a great leader. So I'm still doing both.
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I personally have never used WW but my cousin has lost 50 pounds and a friend of mine has lost 260 both using WW - I guess I am too cheap to use it and have had success doing it on my own (I have lost 110 pounds) but I know some people really need someone to hold them to their goals and WW is great for that!
  • Julijulz
    Julijulz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I lost 25lbs about a year ago on WW in a 3 month span. I really do love their program. I had to cut expenses as well and thus the program had to go, but I got the gist of what it was meant to teach me, and that is what matters. I now use what I learned from the program paired with MFP and I'm back to losing weight again. Beware that alcohol and restaurants can be your enemy with WW, but the free points help with that if you save them for a special day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!