Tracking Fitness Routine Exercises

Options
Hi,

I love MFP but one thing that I wanted a bit more help with was creating a weight lifting routine adding exercises and tracking my progress and results with each exercise, as this is very specific to fitness I went looking for something that might have ease of use and also not cost a lot of money.

I found something called jefit they have a website, and two app's one for free and the Pro both available for iphone and android. I was really surprised how few women are on the site and how few Canadians. It is a pretty cool site, btw I don't work for them and am not affiliated but I thought that a lot of people on here especially women who are not as comfortable with weight lifting routines would benefit from having instructions and pictures for each exercise. Also you can choose from 1000 of user created routines for cutting, bulking or sport specific workouts, or create your own custom routine and share it with the community.

I think that using both of these programs together will jumpstart all our summer fitness programs, I am looking forward to reaching my fitness goals!!

Replies

• PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I use Jefit. It's awesome.
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ya it is a great app, I hope to encourage more women to use it and start lifting heavy!
  • lmnosser
    lmnosser Posts: 43
    Options
    i'll check it out.

thanks for sharing!