Any 311 Fans out there?

Options
dezi718
dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
I've been curious for a while, so i thought I'd ask...Any fans of the band 311 out there? My husband, friends, and I are huge fans and it's always great to "meet" other members of the 311 Nation! We're booked for the 311 Carribbean Cruise in May and CAN NOT WAIT!! :drinker:

If there are any of you out there, I'd love to know how many shows you've been to and your favorite one!

I've been to 5 shows, Pow Wow last year and like I said earlier, will be on the Cruise in May! Pow Wow was one of the funnest weekends of my life, but show wise the ATL Halloween Show in 2010 was the best!

Replies

• bellaxero
    bellaxero Posts: 62
    Options
    I love 311 but have never been to any shows =/
    I haven't been to a concert in years its kind of despressing lol
    Where does this 311 cruise leave from?
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I :heart: 311
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    All mixed up. Don't know what to do.
  • dezi718
    Options
    Awesome! I didn't expect to get responses so quickly! Glad to see the 311 Love on MFP!
    I love 311 but have never been to any shows =/
    I haven't been to a concert in years its kind of despressing lol
    Where does this 311 cruise leave from?

The cruise is leaving out of Miami! If you can manage it, you should come! They have a referral program right now where if you are referred by someone you can get $250 off your cabin fare! Message me if you're interested and I'd be glad to be the person that refers you! :happy:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    They're from my home state!!
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love 311! I've only seen them once, in Austin, TX but I will never forget it! I've never heard of the cruise, sounds like an absolute BLAST!
  • dezi718
    Options
    bump...any more fans out there? :smile:
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    Hey - I just searched 311 and found this topic. I love, love, LOVE 311 and so does my husband. We went to 311 Day in Vegas last month and had a blast. We're dying to go on the cruise but that's not gonna happen this year - maybe next time!

ETA:

I've seen 311 more times than I can count but 311 Day 2008 was probably my favorite show of theirs. This year was good too but not quite as good as that one :smile: Eh, what am I saying? You can't go wrong with 311! :happy:

P.S. One of my profile pics is of me right before going to the concert last month - with my 311 hat on!
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    hell yes. i jam them all the freaking time. sadly, never been to a concert.
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    311 GREAT BAND !
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    3 cds in my car right now lol.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Indeed!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    saw them at PSU when they opened for OAR...was a great show
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    thats crazy ive never heard of anything like this..the band goes on the cruise with u???? ur all on board 2 getter?? wow they r some gutzy people..lol imagine urself trying 2 enjoy the sun with 3500 fans all around u lol
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Peanut is the mannnnnn
  • dezi718
    Options
    I totally missed all the recent responses to this! Glad to see all of the :heart: for 311 out there!

I'll be cruisin with them in 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: