I'm starting P90X who's with me 04.20.2012

Options
I'm starting P90X for first time i been doing it for not longer than 2 weeks and i quit, this time I decided to finish it ,to have commitment to it ,i need support motivation as much as possible. :wink:

Replies

• OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    OK! Lets do this!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!! Actually tonight marks the end of week 2 for me BUT I will still be doing it with you, just a little ahead of you! You are welcome to add me as a friend. I did complete one round a couple of years ago (with GREAT success) and now I am doing it again but hoping to make it a lasting program this time.

I keep an online journal about some of my struggles and successes if you would like to check it out. I would love to help where I can.

make it a great day!
    www.mommasweightloss.com
  • Kryn_K
    Kryn_K Posts: 44
    Options
    let's do it !!! are you doing lean or classic?
  • btm03
    btm03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am starting it on Monday....third times a charm (I hope). I never got past about 3 weeks the first two times. The exercise isn't a problem, I actually think there is a lot of down time in the videos because there is so much talking. Diet is the hardest for me to follow....I LOVE SWEETS! We can motivate eachother, just add me as a friend!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I am doing Classic again... last time I lost 27 pounds and two dress sizes in the 90 days! Too bad I took about 18 months to put it nearly all back on :S Oh well, I am doing it again and loving it just as much this round.

I don't follow the diet exactly and I too love sweets, so I allow myself a treat every now and again. I think that I deserve it... as long as it is not too much and stays within my calories. It gets easier to say no to sweets as we get further along in the program (at least that is what happened last time).

Good luck everyone...
  • btm03
    btm03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just did my fit test, measurements, and pictures. I am going to post them on my profile (except the pics). I really want to make it to the end this time....90 days, I CAN DO IT!! I want to see results. Good luck everyone!!
  • dawnschrecengost66
    dawnschrecengost66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I"m doing P90X now, day 56. I love it. Not having the success I hoped for, had a minor surgery in the middle, but it's all good. Feeling great and fit, and energized.

GOOD LUCK !!!!
  • MMSelig
    MMSelig Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just finished week 2 today! lets keep in touch
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday the 23rd =) Any other P90x'ers can feel free to add me!
  • KelliW_runner
    KelliW_runner Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm farther along - tomorrow is the last day of week 9 for me. Stick with it! Results are amazing. I can do proper pushups now and continue to lose inches.

Good luck!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I just started Monday, April 23rd. Feel free to add me.
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    I want to start this as well. I'm thinking of starting on 5/30/12. Good Luck
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I want to but I have to wait till I can afford it. :grumble:
  • jmoiii
    jmoiii Posts: 1
    Options
    I start on 4/23 too! How are you recording the exercise on my fitness pal? Calisthenics
    Vigorous for 60 minutes is 800 calories burned but I think that is too high. I wish we could pick
    each routine for the exercise tracker
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I started last Wednesday, April 18. I'm doing a hybrid though of that and running. (replacing p90x cardio workouts with running) Good luck everyone! I hope I get some results.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I start on 4/23 too! How are you recording the exercise on my fitness pal? Calisthenics
    Vigorous for 60 minutes is 800 calories burned but I think that is too high. I wish we could pick
    each routine for the exercise tracker

I have no idea how accurate this is, but I use the calculator on www.p90xcalories.com

You can add your own exercises into your exercise diary on here.
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I hope I'm not too late!! I started Saturday the 21st! Feel free to add me :)
  • HmattIam
    HmattIam Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started the classic today!
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im on week 2 but im doing the hybrid P90X and Turbo Fire first time doing P90X Though
  • lucy9962
    lucy9962 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1. I just recently completed my 90days and decided to do another round of 90days.