23 year old, just started MFP a few days ago! Hi!

Options
Hi everyone, my name's Kristie. Just wanted to introduce myself. I just started MFP and am looking for buddyroos!

Over the past year I've lost about 40 lbs. Now I'm gearing up to lose the last 15 (which are promising to take just as long to come off as the previous 40!)

Anyone out there, add me if you want :)

Replies

• paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    Hi im just new too! just trying to fill all the bits in. Add me if you want would be good to have someone to talk to on fat days!lol!
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi its nice to meet you. I would be glad to add you both
  • pink33lady
    Options
    Hi MissKris. My name is Lashone. I been on since Feb. Trying to drop at least 40 pounds. It's been a roller coaster ride for me. I have 4 kids, and I finally get to work on my-self after all these years. I am down 14 pounds so far. But right now I am at a stand still..... weight just won't budge. Still working out though....thinking I need to increase some more work outs...but where to find the time? LOL

Nice to meet you.

Lashone
  • Cndcandoit
    Options
    Im rooting for you
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I've lost a little over 40lbs now and am onto the last 15-20 so I know how you feel! I've lost that weight since the start of the year and if I can lose the last bit in the same time frame while building lean muscle to fill out the floppy parts I'll be very happy!

Feel free to add me, I'm pretty much daily active xD
  • claire3000006
    claire3000006 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey, im 23 as well! just started re-using this recently, surprised how well the calorie counting stops me stuffing my face all the time :)