In Need of Support & Motivation - Add Me Please :)

Options
Hello All,

I am a twenty-six-year-old single mother to a nine-year-old boy who is quite active I must say. It's time to shed the weight and be more active with my boy. I've joined MFP six days ago, and I am amazed by how helpful this site can be. I am loving every moment of logging in my calories and keeping track of my eating habits. I have dieted on and off my entire life never losing anywhere near the amount of weight I would like to lose, so I am hoping to meet some encouraging and supportive pals that are on the same journey as myself. Hope to meet some great people. xx

Vanessa

Replies

• GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This is a great site for support!

I started the same way,just logging my food, then I wandered into the message boards, found great people and it has been SO much easier!!

ADD ME!!
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am a single mother of a beautiful little girl. I know how hard it can be to work, raise a child and have any sort of social life.

If you want some extra support/motivation, feel free to add me :)

Good luck!
  • AdiposeRapture
    Options
    Hi!! I just joined too and sent you a request!
  • shellykinder
    shellykinder Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday been here 96 days so far, add me if you'd like!:)
  • jenirobinson
    Options
    I am on here all the time too. Today is day 40 for me. Anyone please feel free to add me for motivation and support!!
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hey, welcome and good luck, please feel free to add me :)
  • Jivebunnie
    Jivebunnie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome

I've not long joined - feel free to add me as a friend!

JB:happy:
  • ashleyg1183
    ashleyg1183 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi vanessa!

Kudos to you for taking the steps to find the healthier version of you! :-) Although I've only been on here for a few days, I'm loving it and have never been more motivated. We're all in this together. GO WEIGHT LOSS! Feel free to add me. We can be in eachother's corner.
  • SimplyMe828
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am excited to begin this journey. I have my first weigh in on Sunday and I am looking forward to it! I would love to give and receive inspiration :)
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi. i've logged in 16 days straight and i am so happy with that because ive been on here way longer that that!! feel free to add me.
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey all, feel Free to add me for support, I give as much as I'm given! I just started a couple weeks ago and got too busy to log so I've already hit a bump :(, hopefully u guys can help me stay motivated, Wife & Mom of 5 in Ohio!
  • mari5283
    mari5283 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi! I haven't been here too long, just joined last week so feel free to add me too =)
  • laurienkids2
    laurienkids2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can always use some extra support & motivation! :-)
  • SimplyMe828
    Options
    A huge thank you to everyone so willing to share your support and encouragement! I'm very grateful. :)
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    welcome! Today is day 16 for me and I have lost 5 lbs since I started on MFP.

You can do it!
  • SarahOgo
    SarahOgo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is really a community to be involved in and the peole here are wonderful and supportive. Feel free anyone to add me.
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me if you would like or for anyone else for that matter!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I am on here almost every day, so feel free to add me. I am also looking for some more friends for support.
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    Today is day 76 on MFP for me. I've lost 32 lbs and I've already had some ups and downs. Please feel free to add me!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 6mts into this and am halfway to Goal. Add me and we can encourage each other..
    Good luck..Olive..