30ds stred

Options
heard so much about a 30 day stred and success storys. would love to give it ago. but can't seem to find where to start. could some please help me out thanks ,

Replies

• getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels DVD
  • Linzybelle
    Options
    I just bought a copy at Walmart. Thinking about starting tonight, but may wait until Sunday.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Level 1 is on youtube. You can try it for FREEEEEE!!!

Best of luck!
  • heatheralia
    heatheralia Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is a workout video by Jillian Michaels. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for under ten bucks. You will need an exercise mat if you plan to workout on a hard surface, and some hand weights. I use 5 pound weights. Good luck!!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels DVD
    This AND...... ITS AWESOME!
  • liztinkrip
    liztinkrip Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine was just able to buy it from Walmart.com for like $7 or something. I've done it and loved it. I had to give up before seeing results tho due to medical reasons. But I've seen results in picture form from friends in a support group. I've heard really good things about it, which is why I tried it out. I personally recommend it.
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Just started it myself....ordered dvd from Amazon which hasn't arrived yet but you can get level 1 on youtube.

Check out the 30 day shred group on here where we're all giving it a go:smile:
  • charmaineW83
    charmaineW83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A right thank u will defo have a look on youtube now thanks everyone x
  • crankedtoeleven
    Options
    I've done it a few times... it can get monotonous doing the same workout, but I always feel great afterwards. Awesome workout in under 30 minutes. I like level 2 the best.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is a workout video by Jillian Michaels. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for under ten bucks. You will need an exercise mat if you plan to workout on a hard surface, and some hand weights. I use 5 pound weights. Good luck!!

FIVE POUND WEIGHTS!! You are my hero. I did the full 30 days using 3 pounders. There were a few of the moves I could have used 5's but I stuck with the 3's. Next go around I'll try the 5's.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    heard so much about a 30 day stred and success storys. would love to give it ago. but can't seem to find where to start. could some please help me out thanks ,

I ordered it on Amazon last night. With shipping it was under $10! That would be the place to start.... Good luck!
  • charmaineW83
    charmaineW83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    just watch part of the 30 day stred on you tube looks wicked. so day one is tomorrow, if you would like to add me plz plz feel free need all the help i can i get lol :smile: