Getting over the hump

Options
damuchi429
damuchi429 Posts: 33 Member
I have been doing MFP seriously since the beginning of the year but had joined sometime last year. Anyway I have lost 26 pounds so far but the scale has not been good to me the past weeks. I just wondered how some of you deal with the scale staying the same and what you did to make it over the hump and not give up.

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    If you're doing everything right, the scale numbers have to come down eventually!

Take your measurements. A lot of time, my weight loss stalls as my body redistributes the weight around and I'm getting smaller.

Do you have more energy now than you used to? Are you more active? Do your clothes fit better? These are all important things too!
  • damuchi429
    damuchi429 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes to all of the above. You know I never thought about the boy redistributing weight to different areas but now that you mention it I can see that it is true.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Yes to all of the above. You know I never thought about the boy redistributing weight to different areas but now that you mention it I can see that it is true.

Then you are certainly doing something right!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've stalled this week too but I can tell that Im smaller and feel better. Surely the scales will start to go in our favor soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!