Aloha everyone

Options
Hello all you fitness folks! My name is Paul and I've just joined my fitness pal. The diet tracker supports all my beachbody diets and is great for putting together my daily meals. Hope this is a fun community. Good luck to you all! PC

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :drinker:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings! So happy you are here with us!

My Son served a couple of tours as Army Special Ops...then he fell in love with my beautiful daughter-in-law and started a family and decided not to re-enlist.

I am very interested in the Insanity Program. Plan on purchasing it for myself soon.

The food diary and database are the greatest tools. We are all able to enter data to the database so there are some duplicates and some errors...but we also have the option to correct errors when we have the time...

Once again, we are very happy to have you here withus!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hello all you fitness folks! My name is Paul and I've just joined my fitness pal. The diet tracker supports all my beachbody diets and is great for putting together my daily meals. Hope this is a fun community. Good luck to you all! PC
    Welcome aboard Paul ..... and good luck to you
  • paulcravey
    Options
    Thanks to all of you....looks like a great bunch of people here. I look forward to seeing you all kick *kitten* on your journey! PC