I said NO!!!

Options
So yesterday i was doing really good on counting my calorie but then had subway and went 400 over!!! Which i was like crap i should have just gotten the 6 inch but i was starving because i had a nestle milk drink in the morning and something small for lunch so i splurged i felt kinda of bad and thought to myself i can't do this any more i am putting a stop to it NOW!!

So my boyfriend left to the store and came back with a McFlurry from McDonald's when he knows that i love and i said Nope i don't want any of that, thanks thought for thinking about me! haha! He asked me when i didn't want any and i told him because i am trying to get into shape and he told me he was sorry and he will be more careful with what he eats around me and be more supportive! I love him!

I am so proud of myself... even thought i made a uh-oh on going over my calories... I said NO and i really have never done that before! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Rachel89
    Rachel89 Posts: 68
    Options
    So yesterday i was doing really good on counting my calorie but then had subway and went 400 over!!! Which i was like crap i should have just gotten the 6 inch but i was starving because i had a nestle milk drink in the morning and something small for lunch so i splurged i felt kinda of bad and thought to myself i can't do this any more i am putting a stop to it NOW!!

So my boyfriend left to the store and came back with a McFlurry from McDonald's when he knows that i love and i said Nope i don't want any of that, thanks thought for thinking about me! haha! He asked me when i didn't want any and i told him because i am trying to get into shape and he told me he was sorry and he will be more careful with what he eats around me and be more supportive! I love him!

I am so proud of myself... even thought i made a uh-oh on going over my calories... I said NO and i really have never done that before! :flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Way to go. That is very hard to do. :drinker:
  • niamhb
    niamhb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    well done! I did the same just there at lunchtime, I was in the supermarket and saw someone with a pack of biscuits. So I went up to the aisle to get them and when I got there I decided I don't need them, I have boxercise after work so the last thing I want is to be feeling sick in it because of what I ate!

It's all about saying no,isn't it!
  • sebmsu
    sebmsu Posts: 26
    Options
    Good Job because I would have had a bite or two!
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!:smile:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on saying NO!!!, :bigsmile: One of the hardest words we know some times. Don't forget that if you go over, you can do the reverse...

Eat your exercise calories, or secrecies your over calories.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Good for you! And lucky you for having a boyfriend who 'gets it' and is ready to be so supportive! :heart:

I had a similar moment yesterday - I was working MUCH later than I wanted to, feeling cranky and frustrated, and went into the break room where they have lots of candy and chips and other junk for sale. I looked long and hard at that cabinet, and then thought, "Why make a bad day worse by eating more calories that I won't have time to burn off?!?!" So I just filled up my water bottle and got outta there. :laugh:
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    1) Great job. You took a favorite food and showed it.

2) Your boyfriend sounds supportive which is very helpful through this process.

Keep up the great work