Lookin for friends

Options
Hi everyone I'm no newbie on here.been on 60days as of today and have lost39lbs in the process...been looking for friends that are on daily as I am as well...if your in the same boat give me a shout out and add me...can't wait to get to know you:bigsmile:

Replies

• mischief1on1
    Options
    I'm on Monday thru Friday! I try to be encourageing to all. Many people will help each of us keep it up!
  • ltrenk
    ltrenk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie as well! I downloaded the app quite awhile ago, but recently I have reached the highest weight I have ever been. i decided it's time to be serious. It seems like this community is great with support and I'm hoping to make new friends as well.

It is day three for me, and I have been carefully logging all of my calories.
  • ashmx250
    ashmx250 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey there, i'm not a newbie either. Ive been a member since last march but I still don't exactly have a lot of friends. I am currently trying to loose weight from my second pregnancy. I am on mfp logging my food and exercise daily so feel free to add me as a friend!
  • bjkleck
    bjkleck Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am new here...just a week...but am finding it very helpful...wanting to meet new people. If you need some friends to help..add me.