Hi everyone!

Options
I just joined today.Heard about this website,so i thought i would give it a try. I just joined a gym. I am excited to start this weight loss journey.

Replies

• dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hi feel free to add me if want some support! This really is the best thing I have done for my weight loss. You'll love it!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Stay determined and love yourself. Embrace your worth and never, ever give up!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to meet some very supportive, motivating people who become your friends and family. I love this site and am on here several times a day. You can do this and we can help. Feel free to add me.
  • robynatk
    robynatk Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome! I am new to this site too, but I am in love with it! Gotta love the food tracker and the great support!!
  • chloe_cbb
    chloe_cbb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I just joined this morning - Saw a lot of great reviews about this app/site, one being from sayanythingbrooke on youtube. She claims that it helped her lose 15 pounds i think. hope you guys have the same success! good luck! :)
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me too! I've been lurking around here about a month, but just now started participating.