Hello everyone!!

Options
Just wanted to say hi. I'm new to this site but have been dieting since mid May. I have only lost 3 pounds since using MFP but have lost a total of 15 since I began my diet. I love this site!! I wanted to post something to see if my ticker works-I wish it reflected my total pounds lost but it will just motivate me to keep on track to increase the pounds lost! I am not just dieting I started exercising as well. My cousin just gave me a stationary bike and I love it. I have been averaging a half an hour a day which is great for me. I was walking half and hour a day but between weather and motivation was doing it less and less. The bike is great because it's right in my livingroom-I can even watch tv while I work out! Looking forward to many more pounds lost in the future with the help of MFP.

255307.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com -

Replies

• sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this place is great. great tools and great people. goodluck with your goals:drinker:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

and BRAVO on your weight loss before coming to MFP!!!

I lost before MFP too...... and I put my original weight on my ticker
    cuz I wanted to see my total weight lost, not just since MFP.

Good luck and keep on pedaling Girl!!!

50 lbs. sassekel! WOOO!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just put your original starting weight on your ticker- it is more motivating! Keep it up
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    welcome, and congrats on the weight loss! keep it up :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Phoebe514
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm feedback. I decided to take your advice and put my original weight before starting MFP to show my total weight lose to date. It does make me feel more motivated!!