alcohol

Options
Hey everyone! So I'm beginning to realize that alcohol is a big weakness of mine. Any extra calories at the end of the day = an extra glass. I have no desire to abstain completely...just to keep it at one drink per night. Any tips for saying no to glass number 2??

Replies

• Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Dunno how to stop, but I'd personally be interested to know what alcohol is 'good' for you!!!! I know alcohol isn't a good thing, but whats the healthiest alcohol to drink- that is low calories, low carbs, low sugars etc.................!!
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    vodka and diet coke or similar spirit / low cal mixture combinations are low in everything but alcohol.
  • leondrel
    leondrel Posts: 5
    Options
    All alcohol is good for you in moderation, see http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10636266 for a good example, second time I posted that awesome link today =D

It's the calories you have to watch out for, and how it lowers your inhibitions so you're more likely to snack at the same time

I drink whiskey and coke zero myself, tastes even better than normal coke, hooray for chemicals!