About to start Brazil Butt Lift

Options
I'm about to start the Brazil Butt Lift work outs and I want to know if any of you have had any success with it?

Post your before and after pictures if you have them! I wanna see those bootys! :P

Replies

• PrincessMonica05
    Options
    Yes I want to see before and after pictures too!! Can't wait to get my DVDs!!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'll be curious if it works. I could use a butt lift.
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I was excited on getting and starting my DVDS!! I started day 2 yesterday and my DVD started skipping, but Beach body is sending out a new one for free... So I just replaced it with one of the other ones... Today is my rest day :D
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    I just started it Wed and can tell it's going to be great! Any of you feel free to friend me so we can encourage each other!!
  • wahwuh
    wahwuh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started a hybrid of P90X and Brazil Butt Lift! So far so good. Like ejreed said, anyone feel free to add me!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I am finishing my 90 days of Chalean Extreme on May 4. Then immediately following i will be doing BBL. I plan to post pics every 6 days or so, the same as I did on FB with my ChX plan.
    Feel free to friend me and I have no problem showing photos of my soon to be lifted rear!!