Looking for friends

Hi everyone,

been on here for awhile, really think i need some more friends to support and motivate me.. i'll try and do the same :) i just keep binge eating, and i keep putting on the pounds.. its really upsetting me, but i'm not doing enough to stop it. the people in my life are motivating me, but they dont see what i eat behind closed doors... but i log it in MFP lol.

i'm 25, 5'9, living in USA (would love people around the same time zone haha) and trying to lose 20lbs.

anyway.. feel free to add me :) please lol

Replies

• cirsty_x
    cirsty_x Posts: 6
    Hey! I know that feeling only too well, if u ever feel like you need to "binge" then just pm someone and tell them how u feel unfortunatley I live in the UK so time zone is a problem i tend to message my friend when i feel a craving coming on and she usually motivates me by saying "how much do u have to work out to burn that?" etc and it usually makes me want to eat fruit or something... do you have anything to hand like fruit so u can make a healthy choice etc? I have quite a lot to lose and am setting small goals so i can work towards them! :)
    Im always here if u want a helping hand and feel a craving someing along ive been there and slowly but surely kicking the habit! =) x
  • Hi,
    My name is April Warren. I am with you. I get motivation and then lose it again. But I know this for sure tracking your food and exercise is the Number one way of losing weight and keeping it off. I have done both, no track and track. Each time the track keeps me on "track."

I just started this today! I really need support as well. I think with all of us together we can do this thing. I have been down to 124lbs and then back up to 180 (some from meds) and now I am down to 155. It goes up and down.. so depressing.
    But if you need motivation message me okay.
    Also I have this idea.. what food you eat for now on take a pic of it and post it.. it will make you face your demons lol. I am doing this from now on.
    Have a great one! Glad your here! :)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Friends make all the difference in the world around here! You can add me if you like, as I always like new friends!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    I have trouble with this too, especially at NIGHT. I think it's a gradual process--it took me about a month to actually fill tons of fruit in my fruit bowl, which used to have piles of junk mail in it. And if I get the urge to eat something at night, I'll eat a grapefruit, or a frozen banana zapped in the food processor to make mock ice cream, or a handful of nuts or something. And another thing is to keep myself busy--even if it's just reading the news paper, cleaning, just dumb stuff. It's so tough, but you can do it!! =)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :)